- Delivered two Basic LMI Analyst courses and one Applied Analyst training course.
- Designed and delivered two customized courses on data visualization using Excel and Tableau.
- Introduced a half-day course on “Analyzing and Developing Workforce Studies” at the 2017 LMI Institute Annual Forum.
- Hosted a monthly webinar series attracting over 800 attendees.
LMI System & Program Support
- In partnership with C2ER, launched the State Certifications and Licenses Data Tables to provide a state by state perspective on certifications and licenses.
- Convened the 2017 LMI Institute Annual Forum in Denver, Colorado.
- In partnership with CREC, engaged in the State Data Sharing (SDS) Initiative, to provide technical assistance to five states looking to shape data sharing processes for better policy and program evaluation.
- Engaged LMI Institute state and affiliate members to address system needs.
- Provided management and training support for the Projections Managing Partnership.
- Hosted the U.S. Census Bureau’s Local Employment Household Dynamics Program’s monthly webinar series.
- Served on the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Data User Advisory Council (DUAC).
- Implemented research and technical assistance to the National Association of State Workforce Agencies’ (NASWA’s) National Labor Exchange, in partnership with CREC.
- Fostered and continuously improved key partnerships with the Employment and Training Administration (ETA), BLS, the NASWA LMI Committee, the Workforce Information Advisory Council (WIAC), the Analyst Resource Center (ARC), the BLS / LMI Oversight Committee (BLOC).
- Supported the WIAC by providing background information to the Council and serving as a subject matter expert for the committee on data sharing, governance, and funding for the workforce information system.